Internship: Online Marketing, Finland
nu3 is Europe´s leading provider of intelligent nutrition. To become more athletic or healthier – no matter which goal our customers have – nu3 offers the right products and solutions. We are operating in more than 10 countries and our team of experienced professionals is/are always in search of the latest nutrition trends and nutrients to develop innovative products. Therefore we need your support!
You are enthusiastic demonstrating your theoretical knowledge in practice? Then apply for the internship Online Marketing, Finland for the summer semester 2016!
Your responsibilitiesAs Online Marketing intern (m/f) you assist our Country Manager Finland in adapting and optimizing the different Online Marketing channels for the Finnish Market. You especially collaborate in the following areas:
- SEM - buildup of SEM campaigns to acquire new customers
- CRM - responsible for email campaigns to retain customers
- Affiliate Marketing - development and management of strategic partnerships
Furthermore, you create and translate content for the Finnish market, maintain the social media and blogger activities and carry out market, competitor and trend analyses. Thus you are given the opportunity to develop yourself both personally and professionally and to participate with a lot of self-initiative and responsibility.
What we expect
- Studies in Management, Economics, Marketing or a related field
- Ideally first experience in the field of Online Marketing or Communication (e.g. through a working student position or internship)
- Competent handling of MS Office
- Can work structured with attention to detail
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English skills
What we offer
- A 3 to 6 month internship with a remuneration of 650 € per month
- A comprehensive insight into an ambitious e-commerce company
- Possibility to contribute your own ideas and take on responsibility
- Collaboration in an international team from over 20 nations
- An office in the European metropolis Berlin
- Various trainings of the nu3 academy as integral part of our employee development
- Daily fresh fruits, vegetables, cereals and products from our shop