Full Stack Developer (f/m) | nu3 GmbH
About us & what you’ll doWe are looking for a full stack developer to join one of our self-organized agile teams in Berlin.
As a full stack developer with strong backend skills and a good understanding of front end technologies, you will be involved in creating and coding smart and innovative solutions for our online shop. You will be focused on creating a successful brand, not just a beautiful codebase, and will work as a part of our talented team of developers, designers, product managers and quality assurance analysts.
While we are very interested in your skills as a developer, we also appreciate your insights into the strategy and direction of our brand before you even open a text editor. We think that everyone has relevant experience that can be vital in shaping a brand and that your unique perspective on technology will have a big impact on what we can provide to customers. Besides this, we are proud of our friendly and open environment where inspiring exchanges can lead to big new ideas.
Who you are
- University degree in a technical field, or a comparable qualification.
- Relevant experience in programming and web technology.
- Very good understanding of backend technologies – PHP5, MySQL.
- Familiar in working with frameworks like Zend, Yii or Symfony.
- Knowledge of version control systems - Git or SVN.
- Experience with agile methodologies - Kanban, Scrum or similar.
- Fluency in English. German skills are not important for this position.
What we offer
- Full time, permanent contract.
- Plenty of opportunities for new ideas and responsibilities (we appreciate initiative).
- Any tech equipment you need (Mac/Linux/Windows).
- Flexible working hours and a professional development environment.
- Daily fresh fruits, vegetables, cereals and products from our shop.
- Company and team events as well as staff discount.